Everest Paw Patrol Hooded Towel
This Everest from Paw Patrols hooded towel features embroidered details on 100% cotton towel to keep your child warm and dry after a bath or swimming.
• One (1) hooded towel with Everest's face appliqued on the hood
• Personalized with the name of your choice
• Grey hood securely sewn to a Purple body towel. (Leave Note to choose your own Colors)
• Soft & Fluffy 100% cotton towels
• Generously sized to be enjoyed for many years (Picture of Boy is a tall 7 year old, approx. 53")
• Can be personalized. Fonts are chosen to coordinate with the design (Message me if you would like to choose your font)
• Towel measures approximately 54”x30”, not including the hood
• Hood measures approximately 11” deep x 13” tall
• Personalization is stitched along the short side of the towel
• Pockets for hands can be added to the corners of the towels. The pockets are triangles with coordinating fabric to allow little hands to hold onto the towel and wrap themselves up!
• For the first wash, please use the color catcher that is included.
• Wash in COLD water with like colors
• Tumble dry on LOW heat or hang to dry
• Don’t pull loose threads! Cut them instead
• Lint may transfer from the towel to the hood. Use a sticky lint roller or tape to remove.
**All items are made with love, care and attention to detail in a pet and smoke free home. All items are handmade, please keep in mind that no two items are identical.
~ All items ship USPS Priority with tracking. Don't forget the code: FREESHIP to receive FREE SHIPPING
~ By purchasing this listing you are agreeing to my shipping time and shop policies.
~ There may at times be a slight difference between real and perceived colors of an item due to the nature of an item or resolution of a monitor.
~ DISCLAIMER: Some items may contain small parts. Please use adult supervision at all times while wearing any item purchased from Peanut Butter Baby Designs.
Please visit us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM to stay up to date on our sales, specials, discounts and new items!